EDITORIAL POLICY FOR THE SISTA CODE BLOG
Our goal is to support, uplift and inspire women to be kinder to themselves, others and to make a difference around the world.
The Sista Code welcomes article submissions to post on the blog/website. However, for your article to be accepted it must meet the following criteria:
1. The editorial content and message must align with the values of The Sista Code
“To support, uplift and inspire women and encouraging them to make a difference in the world”.
2. Our readers are predominantly women between 23 – 60, globally. Articles must be relevant to this demographic.
3. The editorial needs to be written in a magazine style that is conversational so it will connect with our readers. We won’t accept articles that contain much academic jargon.
4. The purpose of the editorial is to educate, provide information, tips and tools of benefit to the readers.
5. We do NOT accept advertorials. Do not include a sales pitch in or at the end of the article.
6. The editorial content is not to be about self promotion or sales orientated at all. The editorial must be of benefit or service to the reader. The only exception here is if the post is a ‘sponsored post’.
7. The article submitted must be original and unpublished work.
8. Word count is to be between 600-1300 words.
9. You must own copywrite or have permission to use any of the images, videos and external links you supply to accompany the editorial.
The editorial committee meets weekly, please be patient and we will get back to you.
If the article is approved The Sista Code, we will contact you via email or phone.
If the article is not approved you may be given the opportunity to make amendments and resubmit.