WORK WITH US AND BE PART OF THE SISTA CODE…
BUT FIRST…DO YOU BELIEVE WHAT WE BELIEVE?
The Sista Code encourages women to be kinder and more nurturing to themselves so they, in turn, have the capacity to be kinder to other women, and together make a positive difference to the lives of other women. We believe that this will create a ripple effect and ultimately bring about social change. Collectively, we can all strive to make the world a better place for all by having each other’s backs and uplifting other women when they need it.
If you believe what we at The Sista Code believe, we would love you to join us. Below is a few ways you can be part of The Sista Code.
1. ADVERTISE WITH US
Top Big Banner Ad x 1 available
-720px x 90px Ad on each page of the website with links back to your website
– 3 x Free Ads in The Sista Code enewsletter with links back to your website (1 ad x 3 times per month -ad size is 300px x 300px)
– 1 x sponsored blog editorial piece per month shared on social media to get maximum exposure
– 10 Facebook posts on The Sista Code Facebook page per month
– $1000 per month
Medium Side Bar Ad – 3 x available
– 300px x 250px Ad on right side bar of the website
– 2 x Free Ads in The Sista Code enewsletter (1 ad x 2 times per month-ad size is 300px x 300px)
– 5 x Facebook posts on The Sista Code Facebook page per month
– $600 per month
Small Side Bar Ads x 4 available
– 150px x 150px Ad in a set of four on right side bare
– 1 x Free Ad in The Sista Code enewsletter once a month (ad size is 300px x 300px)
– $300 per month
300px x 300px – $120 per ad per week.
Sponsored Boosted Facebook posts
$120 per Facebook post, boosted for $20.
We can promote your brand by hosting an article on the blog. We can write an article about your brand (for a fee) or, alternatively, you can provide the article and we can host it. These articles can be promoted across social media. Contact us for sponsored post rates.
2. PARTNER FOR EVENTS AND PROJECTS
We love to ‘partner up’ with other organisations for events and projects that align with the values of The Sista Code. Whether you wish to hold a workshop, conference, dinner, competition or some other uplifting project that will serve and inspire our community of sistas, we would love to talk to you about it.
Email us at email@example.com.
3. SUBMIT EDITORIAL FOR THE BLOG
Our goal is to support, uplift and inspire women to be kinder to themselves, others and to make a difference around the world.
The Sista Code welcomes article submissions to post on the blog/website. However, for your article to be accepted it must meet the following criteria:
1. The editorial content and message must align with the values of The Sista Code
“To support, uplift and inspire women and encouraging them to make a difference in the world”.
2. Our readers are predominantly women between 23 – 60, globally. Articles must be relevant to this demographic.
3. The editorial needs to be written in a magazine style that is conversational so it will connect with our readers. We won’t accept articles that contain much academic jargon.
4. The purpose of the editorial is to educate, provide information, tips and tools of benefit to the readers.
5. We do NOT accept advertorials. Do not include a sales pitch in or at the end of the article.
6. The editorial content is not to be about self promotion or sales orientated at all. The editorial must be of benefit or service to the reader. The only exception here is if the post is a ‘sponsored post’.
7. The article submitted must be original and unpublished work.
8. Word count is to be between 600-1300 words.
9. You must own copywrite or have permission to use any of the images, videos and external links you supply to accompany the editorial.
The editorial committee meets weekly, please be patient and we will get back to you.
If the article is approved The Sista Code, we will contact you via email or phone.
If the article is not approved you may be given the opportunity to make amendments and resubmit.